Friday 9 July 2010

Maiden Post

Hi, My name is Josh.

Let's get things straight... I am gay. Wow, talk about wordplay.

I am not a lit major nor a creative human being, so telling stories or conveying ideas will be a pain in the arse for me... I do have to apologize in advance.

I just want to let the skeletons in my closet roam free in cyberspace as I am still struggling in the constant search of belonging and finding my real identity.

I am also debating whether to start my life snippets from the sixth grade, or from the present time, since there is a lot to talk about recently.

Travel is my obsession. Give me the latest fashion outfits or the most expensive gadgets and I will just sigh in disbelief. Give me a ticket to Ibiza, or the Baltic States, and I will be your most awesome buddy you will ever have. :)

My long term goal is to have followers who have the same aspirations/experiences, but even though I might not be as successful as other bloggers out there, I just want to let it all out... what it's like to trek to the other side of down...

No comments: