Saturday 10 July 2010

A New Beginning?

I am still not sure about my future. Based from the progress, it seems probable that I will be venturing in a new land… a land where royalties exist, and teatime is of essence: United Kingdom.

Actually, my first choice was Sweden, but because of an unsuccessful application, I had to think about other choices. I saw a poster in my school talking about courses offered in London that gives discounted tuition fees for Filipinos, and I decided to try it out. And here I am, waiting just to see if I am successful in the final step of the application.

Since I am not yet ready to face the hardships of the corporate world, I will just lie low first and study again. I already set up that plan even before graduation. With some big companies already giving me job offers, I had to refuse them, much to my friends’ and parents’ dismay. Yes, they don’t seem to understand that I am not ready for work life. I am not yet ready to restrict myself from experiencing the world.

Who knows, studying abroad might mean new friends…. and a potential love spark?

Damn it, Josh. This is getting the best of you.

No comments: